Zoom pcm files. How to use a Zoom Q3HD video camera

Zoom pcm files. How to use a Zoom Q3HD video camera

Looking for:

Zoom pcm files -  

Click here to ENTER

















































Jump to content. You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality. Posted 03 January - PM. I looked into this a little but this particular issue appears to be out of my league right now as I have never messed with this sort of thing.

As far as I can determine the AC3filter does not support khz but I wont commit to that. I would request a sample so I can see how it works on my current setup but I don't think my old Live Value could even touch such a file without heavy distortion or no playback at all.

I don't know if ffdshow can handle this file or not either. Community Forum Software by IP. Sign In Create Account. View New Content Inmatrix.

Javascript Disabled Detected You currently have javascript disabled. Please log in to reply. Under the pcm profile I have added the AC3 filter. I also tried ps2pcmdecoder. I guess I should find the ps2 audio splitter. Posted 03 January - PM I looked into this a little but this particular issue appears to be out of my league right now as I have never messed with this sort of thing.

Pretty sure my Live isn't going to like it though. Posted 03 January - PM thanks. I just sent you the files Posted 03 January - PM They both play perfectly fine. That graph is from GraphEdit. Zoom Player does play the files fine as well though. Could you please let me know which graph do you use in ZP? That is, source filter, splitter if any and audio decoder ac3, right? Did you set ac3 as the default filter under the pcm profile?

Posted 03 January - PM I do all my audio and video decoding using ffdshow. The ac3filter serves as nothing more then an amp and a channel mixer so I can down mix multi channel audio to 2. It does not do any decoding on it's own. All my file splitters, subtitles, and everything else are Gabest Media Player Classic codecs as well as the Microsoft defaults.

This configuration is extremely reliable and conflict free so I do not run with Smart Play enabled. I checked it out in smart play though and these files still work. Both of these are Zoom Players defaults. This passes the audio directly to the sound card without any intervention from ffdshow or ac3filter as it's PCM. The file will fail in Smart Play and cause Zoom Player to fall back to standard mode with a sound card error as my Live can not handle It works fine in standard mode with either ffdshow or ac3filter because they both are capable of down sampling the audio to something my sound card can handle.

I didn't bother trying to configure it so it stays in Smart Play mode. Assuming you can get this to work you shouldn't have this problem as yer card can handle If you want ffdshow to play these files you will need to set uncompressed to all supported in it's codec settings. Because this audio should be being passed right to the hardware ac3filter and ffdshow really should be irrelevant though.

Reply to quoted posts Clear. Sign In Need an account? Register now! I've forgotten my password. Remember me This is not recommended for shared computers.

     


Zoom pcm files -



  Sound: Format-PCM, Sample RatekHz, Bit lengthbit Once your files have been copied you can delete your recordings using your computer. Near the top of the screen, click on the “Files” tab. Double click on “PCM Recorder.” Drag the audio file onto your Desktop or another folder where you want to.    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is my zoom audio not working on my laptop - none: -

Lataa Windows 10.